Diversity and Inclusion
Swift TO is committed to reflecting the culture of diversity and inclusion that makes Toronto great. We actively encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to submit talk proposals.
We stand by our code of conduct and will make sure that all organizers and volunteers are sent a copy of it prior to the event.
We are constantly learning and improving our process. We are open and receptive to feedback and suggestions.
Diversity Support Scholarships
To make sure that Swift TO is an inclusive space for all individuals we have a Diversity Support Scholarship Program this year. On July 28th 2023, 2 weeks before the event, we will raffle the tickets and notify all scholarship applicants.
If you would like to apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will add your name to our raffle pool.
- You are one or more of the following:
- A full or part-time student
- A member or alumni of a STEM organization such as but not limited to: Free Code Camp, Ladies Learning Code, Dames Making Games
- A woman, minority, single parent, LGBTQ+, or disabled individual participating in your local iOS / Mac meetup groups, or employed working on an iOS product.
- You have a true financial need for this scholarship, and wouldn't be able to attend otherwise.
- You're able to pay for your travel and accommodations.